PRO-WAX™ WAX HEATER KIT
Clean & Easy Hard Wax perfect for Brazilian, Face and Full Body
Gone are those days when you have to microwave the messy honey wax and cut out hundreds of muslin strips to wax your body at home or even a salon.
Conventional body waxing and hair-removing products do not only hurt but are not as efficient as the new trendy hard wax beans for skin.
Why so many women are buying this product:
• Waxing is less painful than soft wax because wax pulls only the hair, not skin, so it will be perfect for brazilian.
• There’s no need to use strips or cloth. This wax hardens by itself and you simply pull it off smoothly, without applying strips on top.
• Waxing your body can decrease the ratio of hair growth as it straightway affects your hair roots and makes them weak and damages them after regular use of waxing. On the other hand, shaving cuts your hair but not your roots. If you want to remove the hair permanently then waxing is the best option. Waxing removes the facial hair right from the root, as opposed to cutting it off at the surface. This causes the hair to grow back in smoothly and will leave you stubble free. And it works perfectly for sensitive skin.
• It’s the best kind of wax that removes almost all the hairs from a single pass. When the wax solidifies even the thinnest hairs remain in the wax so more hairs will be removed compared to soft waxing, this helps a lot with facial hairs.
• It goes without saying that if it’s incredible at removing coarse hairs are a piece of cake for this wax.
• You NO LONGER need to spend all your money at beauty salons to get a Brazilian wax any more. Do it easily at home.
• This wax melting pot is durable yet very light with suitable size, perfect for waxing in salons, at homes, at your friends, on vacation or anywhere you go.
• No more irritations! Our specially formulated wax has a smoother application to minimize irritation with natural ingredients and is safe for all skin types.
• Allow you to try most wax types: fits most type of paraffin wax, wax briks, loose melts and beads. This heating wax melter is the dream of any professional esthetician or a homr DIY beauty lover.
Does it hurt?
Since hard wax grips the hair instead of the skin, it results in much less pain than regular soft wax. It does not stick on outer layer of skin, so don’t pull skin, but pulls the hair out of their roots which lessens the chances of hair growing back thick, unlike the case with shaving, and slows down the hair growth rate, all of this gain with very little pain.
Removing hair regularly can help minimize pain. The more you go, the thinner your hair will be, and the less you will suffer.
After your first wax, waxing is recommended every three or four weeks.
Don’t cut or shave, as this can harden the hair and make your next wax more painful.
How to use:
1. Heat wax pellets in the wax heater and heat to a working temperature.
2. When the wax has melted, lower the temperature of the wax warmer by turning the temperature control dial to MED .
3. Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin. Using a spatula, spread a layer of wax onto the area to be treated against the direction of hair growth. (make sure wax is not too hot).
4. Allow a short period to cool and then holding the skin taut, remove wax with a firm action against the direction of hair growth.
5. Turn the wax warmer off , unplug it and let it stay until the wax pot is not hot and safe to touch.
6. Put a few drops of fragrance and color free oil onto a paper towel and wipe out the pot/machine as well as the rim. The oil will dissolve the wax and simply disappears. Any oily residue left behind can be wiped off with a clean, dry cloth.
• Before the wax is removed, tap it a couple of times to check it has set and is ready to be removed.
• For large areas like legs or areas with sparse hair growth: make strips long and wide, and apply wax relatively thinly. Then once dried wax can be removed gently.
• For sensitive areas, loose skin or when working over short, coarse or dense hair growth: strips are narrower and wax is applied thicker. Apply in smaller sections, and remove wax quickly and firmly.
• The edges of the strip need to be slightly thicker to prevent it from breaking during removal. Too thin and it will just crack and break into a million pieces when try to remove it.
- Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past. Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
- If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
-If it is your first time to using this product, please take a first test on a small patch of the skin, if after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, you can proceed with the full application. If you suffered an adverse reaction, please apply Aloe vera gel on your skin and do not use this product in future.)
• Wax Heater
• 200 grams Wax Beans with standard shipping else 100 g with special line shipping (the flavour of beans is choosen randomly)
• 10 Wooden Spatulas
Heating time：10-15 minutes Weight: 650gSize: 50/60Hz
Heater Voltage: 110-240V
1. Money Back Guarantee
2. Tracking number for every order
3. Safe payments via Paypal®
4. Real people on our internet helpdesks
5. No hidden fees
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance at email@example.com